Kitchen Fire Stop | Residential Fire suppression system
This state-of-the-art system automatically detects stove top fires and quickly extinguishes them before they can engulf your kitchen. And it’s tested, verified, and listed to the UL 300A standard for cooktop residential suppression systems.
- Certified to UL 300A
- 100% success on real fires (no false alarms)
- Fits most range hoods and OTR microwaves
- Fast and easy installation
Stop fires before they get out of hand! Protect your family and home with the Kitchen Fire Stop automatic fire suppression system. This state-of-the-art system automatically detects stove top fires and quickly extinguishes them before they can engulf your kitchen. And it’s tested, verified, and listed to the UL 300A standard for cooktop residential suppression systems. So it is up to code in all situations. And you can say goodbye to false alarms. Kitchen Fire Stop will only activate on real fires. Get yours today.
- Standalone system (no additional equipment needed)
- It fits under most range hoods and OTR microwaves.
- 100% success on real fires (no false alarms).
- Ultra loud 96dB alarm.
- Suitable for existing buildings or new construction.
- Easily be installed by a contractor or electrician.
- It can be connected to an existing fire alarm system.
- Certified to UL 300A Specifications
- Environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean.
- Technical support and customer service are available seven days a week.
- Warranty: 1 year (4-year expansion available).
- Manufactured in BC, Canada.
How it works
When the heat detector reaches the tiger temperature, it notifies the ME300 control panel. The panel will automatically turn the stove off, activate the extinguisher, and sound the 96db alarm. The K-type wet agent covers the stove top with a thick layer to prevent anything from re-ignition. You can also manually trigger Kitchen Fire Stop with the manual pull station lever
What’s in the package
- Five-foot-long thermo-sensitive heat detector.
- ME300 Dual Zone Control Panel with status indicator lights.
- Bronze Spray Nozzle (stainless steel available).
- Adjustable nozzle joint to enable directional spray (stainless steel available).
- Five-foot of flexible braided hose and fittings.
- Pressurized five-pound K-type wet chemical extinguisher cylinder (specifically designed for grease fires). The cylinder comes with the following:
- A pressure gauge.
- An electric discharge head.
- Manual secure valve.
- Extinguisher cylinder mounting bracket
- Stainless steel mounting bracket for the heat detector and the nozzle.
- Disconnecting box (electrical box plugs into an existing 240V power socket).
- 12V DC, 2 Amp power supply, plugged into the Disconnecting box.
- Natural Gas box including ½” 2 PSI Gas Shutoff Valve.
- Installation and operation manual.
ME300 control technical specifications
|Dimensions||(W / H / D) 85 / 125 / 55 mm|
|Agent||5 pounds (2.3 liters)|
charged with 2 liters of "K-TYPE” liquid
|Operating temperature range||-40°C – +80°C (-40°F – 176°F)|
|Operating voltage||5 V up to 7 V|
|Input voltage||12 V DC|
|Output pulse energy||1 Joule|
|Relative humidity range||10% – 93% non-condensing|